In the summer 2014 we also build a adjecent terace with a outdoor warmwater jacuzzi, where you can enjoy the sunset, barbacue or a cold drink afterwards and in between. Pls see the picture below. With the exception of July, we need your sauna or jacuzzi booking latest at 10 AM, to hae enough time to prepare the the service for you.
Pls ask the receptionist for more information. The steam from the owen, has got a lot of very positive feed-back by our guests. There is a lid on the top of the owen, which makes it convenient to adjust the temperature in the Sauna. When the lid is off, the temperature goes up and when it's on, the temperature in the Sauna goes down. MARK: Please always leave the lid "on" when you temporarely or permanently leave the Sauna room! Always also use the Extended handle to lift the lid, so that you don't need to have your hands or head above the hole on top of the owen! The steam is hot when it comes out!
We also have 2 canoes, 1 rowing boat and 1 tandem kayak for rental without reservation in advance. These can be rented from the reception. Our boats are located at our private beach and they can be rented by our guests on a daily basis. We also got singel kayak rental which you need to book in advance. Kayak rental is possible with or without a guide. The unique nature and waters around Grännäs and Nagu can best be explored in a kayak or small boat.
Pls read more about related marine activity possibilities under the Activities tab, "Outdoor Excursions" and "Beach" headlines.
We can help you to get on the municipal boats, which go 2 times per week to the archipelago national park. They are free of charge.
OUTDOOR HOTELSTALLBACKEN AND GRÄNNÄS B&B NAGU
If you stay at Grännäs Hotel Stallbacken or Bed & Breakfast, we can arrange the following activities for groups and couples. Some activities need to be planned a little in advance:
WELLNESS IN THE COUNTRY
Our Wellness-weekend includes( for 1 – 10 persons):
· Two nights’ accommodation in a double room( or single room)
· Local food (vegetarian/vegan option provided) and non-alcoholic beverages
· Nature walks at beautiful Grännäs
· Reiki treatment by certified instructor*
· Traditional farm sauna followed by jacuzzi or snow rolling
Price 2 wellness days: € 270 per person ( or € 354 / singelroom guest) Extra nights with halfboard: € 120 per person ( or € 162 / singelroom guest)
CANOEING IN THE BEAUTIFUL TURKU ARCHIPELAGO
Price: €300,- per person
The package includes:
· Two nights accommodation in a double room
· Kayak and equipment (3 hours)
· Farm sauna and jacuzzi (2 hours)
· Meals made with locally produced ingredients:
- Breakfast x 2
- Coffee break
- Two 2-course meals
- Non-alcoholic beverages
ISLAND SAFARI IN THE BEAUTIFUL TURKU ARCHIPELAGO
Our island safari includes( 1 – 7 persons):
· One night accomodation in a double room
· Motor boat transportation and skipper
· Island Walk with guide
· Locally produced meals:
- Island picnic
- 2-course meal
Accommodation and meals safariday: € 156/ person Accommodation and halfboard extra days: € 120/pers
Guided Island Safari: € 600 for a group( max 7 pers)
BERRY AND MUSHROOMS PICKING IN OUR OWN FORREST NEXT TO YOUR ROOM( about 10th of July to 1st November)
Picking( 2 h): 20,-/ person
Preparing berry pie together with our Kitchen( 1h): 30,-/ person ( eating it included)
Eating berriepie prepared buy us only. Price: 13,-/ person
GUIDED TOURS ON NAGU MAINLAND
- We can arrange guided tours on the island of Nagu( Nauvo) for our guests. These tours can either be done by foot, bicycle, Cayak or minibus. The relaxing and interesting tours last from 1 - 2 hours, depending on which route is chosen. Groups of 6 - 20 can book this activity in advance. Prices start from € 50/ hour/ group.
Pls send us your request directly.
BICYCLE( incl helmets if needed) FOR RENT AND GUIDED BYCYCLE TOURS.
Nice when its not too cold. From 1st of April to 15th of October. Bike rental( incl helmets if needed):
upto 4 hours: 7,50/ person.
full day: 15,-/ person
Biking guide: 30,-/ hour
Pic-nic and coffe: 10,-/ person
BOAT TOURs TO THE ARCHIPELAGO NATIONAL PARK
- Regular boat-trips to the beautiful Islands: Nötö, Jurmo and Utö.
1 departure per week from Pärnäs which has a return the same afternoon. If you like to stay a little longer on Nötö or Jurmo, you need to say to the Captain that you like to get a pick-up when m/s Eivor returns from Utö, which is the end-station. Price: free. M/s Eivor is a little bigger boat.
- Regular boat trips to 3-6 smaller Islands of the Nagu outer archipelago. M/s Cheri is a little smaller and more private boat, which takes you to the most beautiful part of the Nagu archipelago. Price: we can usually arrange this standrard route free of charge.
Pärnäs harbour is close to Grännäs and Stallbacken and located only 10 km away!
GUIDED TOURS ON NAGU MAINLAND
- We can arrange guided tours on the island of Nagu( Nauvo) for our guests. These tours can either be done by foot, bicycle, kayak or minibus. The relaxing and interesting tours last from 1 - 2 hours, depending on which route is chosen. Groups of 6 - 20 can book this activity in advance. Prices start from € 50/ hour/ group.
KAYAKING IN THE SAFE WATERS AROUND GRÄNNÄS INNER ARCHIPELAGO
- Kayaks and the equipment can also be rented directly from us, if you stay in either Hotel Stallnacken or Grännäs B&B. If you stay only one night or you want to be sure to get kayaks, you need to book the kayaks in advance. Singel Kayaks can be rented halfday for 45,- per day and tandem Kayaks for 55,- per day. If you like to get a guide with you, the guide will cost you additionally about 28,-/person and minimi 56,-( Pls also see our Canoeing package above).
The island of Nagu and the archipelago nearby are wonderful areas to explore by bicycle. Our guests can rent bikes and helmets at the reception. We can also offer accomodation and meals in connection with the bicycle rental.
We are also happy to suggest suitable, beautiful and interesting routes depending on your wishes and timeschedule.
Booking in advance is recommended in the summer time. We also got a seat for children, which can be installed behind the bycycle driver. Your child can also get a helmet to make your bicycle trip as safe as possible.
Petanque, similar to the game of boules, bocca or bowls, is a great game which can be enjoyed by most. We have bowls for groups of 2-12 persons. We are proud to offer our guests to play Pentanque on our professionally built "Boulodrome" free of charge. Please ask for bowls and rules at the reception.
To fully experience the beautiful countryside, our guests are welcome to take a walk on our private beautiful Nature Trail. A narrow footpath along the fields and through nearby woodlands. The trail starts behind the reception. Halfway through, walkers can choose to take either a 1,5 km trail, or a shorter option which is 1 km. If you are lucky, you can see Bambies, Deers, Mooses, a Fox or Sea Eagles on your way. They are all shy and friendly and therefor not dangerous at all.
You can also choses to that with our guide or mindfullness coach.
During July to November you can also enjoy Berry or Mushroom Picking together with a guide. We also offer Picking&Pie Eating as well as Picking, Pie preparing and Pie Eating. This is available for both couples and groups.
Our small private beach is ideal for swimming, small children and cayak enthusiats. It is located only minutes from the hotel and B&B.
The beach hut which can be used as a changing room is equipped with beach toys for our young guests to enjoy as well as comfortable deck chairs for adults to rest in.
You can arrive and moor at our private jetty with a boat which has a max. depth of 1,90 meters. All guests are able to rent a cayak, row boat or a indian canoe on a daily basis. Pls book your cayaks prior to arrival, if you arrive on high season.
The private tours to the archipelago national park aslo start/end at the same beach( enquiry latest 3 days in advance).